Open Job Positions
Want to work for Friendly Creative Studios, but don’t see any open positions in your field?
Don’t let that stop you!
We’re happy to hear more about you for future opportunities.
Friendly Creative is a full-service digital and traditional marketing agency with deep expertise in crafting brand stories and developing effective communication strategies to reach our clients’ customers.
We believe in keeping things friendly – which means clean design with intuitive functionality. Our team of marketers, web developers, videographers, and logo designers are dedicated to creating exceptional branding and advertising experiences for our clients.
We’re proud to have worked with some of the world’s leading brands, and we’re always looking for new ways to help businesses grow. If you’re looking for help reaching your target market, contact us today for a free consultation.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 5 reasons!
- You won’t be bored. Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored.
- Take ownership. We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day. At Friendly Creative Studios, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from our office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability. We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. Friendly Creative Studios has been around for more than 7 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we offer
Competitive salary—we pay at or above market salary
Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
Remote-first culture with part of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
Free healthy lunches, snacks and amazing coffee in the Vilnius office
Send us a CV. to email@example.com
Things we want to see in your email:
The title of your desired role in the email subject line
How you heard about Friendly Creative Studios
Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used (if applicable)
Why you want to join Friendly Creative Studios
Your remote work experience
A description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
We wish you the best of luck!